KEY SELLING POINTS for > THE BREATHING CURE by Patrick McKeown
35,000 Announced 1st Print > 5,000 Laydown Goal w/ International placements
CATEGORY: HEALTH & FITNESS / Diseases / Respiratory / Healthy Living / Sports
AUDIENCE: ANYONE who breathes air, AND, wants to breathe better, eliminate snoring, sleep apnea, allergies, sleepless nights, lack of energy, etc. There are around 60 million Americans with rhinitis, 50 million with sleep disorders and 25 million with asthma. Half of all children worldwide have pathologically dysfunctional breathing, with serious developmental, cognitive and behavioral implications.
- AUTHORITATIVE: THE BREATHING BIBLE. The definitive handbook for breathing better by a recognized LEADER in the category with 26 easy self-practice breathing exercises for adults, children and teens at all levels of need; for everyday wellbeing through to sporting excellence.
- TIMELY: The world has become MUCH MUCH MUCH more focused on healthy breathing in the past year during the time of Covid-19.
- STRONG SALES TRACK: McKeown’s THE OXYGEN ADVANTAGE 2015 pub has sold over 50K copies in all formats, and has sold well internationally w/ over 10 foreign translations.
- AUTHOR SOCIAL MEDIA: OVER 100,000 followers & subscribers
- GLOBAL: Buteyko Clinic International has ambassadors in over 50 countries and McKeown travels around the world teaching, managing the business, doing media & selling books. https://buteykoclinic.com/international-practitioners/
- Foreword by LAIRD HAMILTON: Internationally renowned Laird Hamilton is best known as an American big-wave surfer and pioneer in the world of action water sports. In addition to his affinity for the water, Laird is labeled as an inventor, author, stunt man, model, actor, producer, TV host, fitness and nutrition expert, husband, father and adrenaline junkie. The co-inventor of tow-in surfing, Laird is a New York Times bestselling author of two books. https://lairdhamilton.com/
- NOSES ARE FOR BREATHING, MOUTHS ARE FOR EATING!
- ATTENTION MOUTHBREATHERS: You really should ONLY breathe through your nose – The mouth is for eating ONLY! (or rather, the mouth is not for breathing…).