How to live on less without limiting your life
According to a recent Pew study, 46% of Americans spend more money than they earn each month. Hopefully, you’re not part of the 46%, but even if you are, you can still fix your spending and get your finances back on track.
With some out-of-the-box thinking, simple lifestyle changes, and a thoughtful evaluation of your spending, you can have enough left over to save and invest.
In Attack Your Expenses, here is just a fraction of what you will discover:
- The 4 spinning plates of personal finance that you need to balance, and how each will bring you closer to financial freedom
- The main expenses you should focus on reducing to make a significant impact on your cost of living
- A unique living arrangement that, in some cases, will have you being paid to live in someone else’s house
- How you can better food while cutting down on your grocery bills at the same time
- How sharing with others can pay off for you, not just socially, but also mentally and financially
- The inaccurate beliefs about money that could be keeping you from building significant wealth
- Extreme examples of creative frugality that show you just what’s possible when it comes to saving money
And much more.
If you’re serious about securing your financial future without sacrificing, you are in the right place.
Take action by adding to cart.